Thank you to everyone who attended our webinar, Add Simple Logging to your FileMaker Application, presented by Matt Navarre, Founder of AppWorks.
Who is using your database, and for how long? Which layouts and scripts are being used, and which aren’t? How do you know when a record was deleted or modified?
When we start working with new customers on an existing database, they almost never have a logging system in place. Why is this? Most likely it’s because logging is perceived as complex, slow and unnecessary. But it doesn’t have to be.
During this webinar (video below) we’ll discuss:
- Why you should have a logging system in place
- Tracking Who / Where / Why / When / How
- Features of fmLog and why it’s the right tool for the job
- How to integrate fmLog into your existing system in just minutes
Who should attend this webinar?
- FileMaker Developers and Users
- FileMaker Administrators
About the Sponsor: