September 27th – Add Simple Logging to your FileMaker Application
By admin On September 28, 2016 · In FileMaker Development
Thank you to everyone who attended our webinar, Add Simple Logging to your FileMaker Application, presented by Matt Navarre, Founder of AppWorks.
Who is using your database, and for how long? Which layouts and scripts are being used, and which aren’t? How do you know when a record was deleted or modified?
When we start working with new customers on an existing database, they almost never have a logging system in place. Why is this? Most likely it’s because logging is perceived as complex, slow and unnecessary. But it doesn’t have to be.
During this webinar (video below) we’ll discuss:
- Why you should have a logging system in place
- Tracking Who / Where / Why / When / How
- Features of fmLog and why it’s the right tool for the job
- How to integrate fmLog into your existing system in just minutes
Who should attend this webinar?
- FileMaker Developers and Users
- FileMaker Administrators
About the Sponsor:
FM Academy is a consortium of leading FileMaker development companies in the United States. All FM Academy members are part of the FileMaker Business Alliance, and our purpose is to further educate FileMaker users and developers to encourage best practices and foster further adoption of the software.
Add Simple Logging to your FileMaker Application Webinar:
- Atlanta FileMaker Developers
- Birmingham FileMaker Developers
- Connecticut • Massachusetts FileMaker Developers
- Indiana FileMaker Developers
- Philadelphia • New York FileMaker Developers
- Portland FileMaker Developers
- St. Louis • Missouri • FileMaker Developers
- Washington, DC • Baltimore FileMaker Developers