Webinar Invitation: Skeleton Key – Using FileMaker From Anywhere
Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, November 18th. Register Now!
This webinar will cover the various ways you can connect to FileMaker from beyond the local network and help you determine which is best for your organization.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The pros and cons of FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, WebDirect and Custom Web Publishing, when used remotely
- The differences between WebDirect and Custom Web Publishing
- How to improve performance for remote users by using “Perform Script on Server”
- How licensing changes in FileMaker 13 affect FileMaker Go and WebDirect
Who should attend?
- Business Owners / Department Managers
- FileMaker Developers
- IT Managers
Using FileMaker From Anywhere
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Time: 2:00 pm – 3:00 PM EDT (11:00 am – 12:00 pm PDT)
Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4916914106971753218
About the Sponsor and Presenter:
This webinar is offered by the FM Academy, a consortium of leading FileMaker development companies in the United States. All FM Academy members are platinum-level members of the FileMaker Business Alliance, and our purpose is to further educate FileMaker users and developers to encourage best practices and foster further adoption of the software.