Webinar Invitation: Kyo Logic – Design Awesome Applications with FileMaker Themes
Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, December 16th. Register Now!
In this session, John Mathewson, President of Kyo Logic, will explain how to use themes and styles to customize your application and take advantage of this new FileMaker architecture. John will explain why solutions based on themes and styles will significantly outperform solutions based on free-form customization. This session will be filled with practical tips, how-to guidelines, and under-the-hood explanations of why using themes and styles will improve solution performance..
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to optimize themes and styles to benefit FileMaker Go, Web Direct, cloud solutions and network applications
- How FileMaker can optimize network traffic while affording designers the benefits of a customized interface
- Introduction to FileMaker 12 and 13 themes
Who should attend?
- Developers who would like to know more about themes and styles
- FileMaker managers who want to know how to optimize performance
- FileMaker users who want to improve their user experience
Design Awesome Applications with FileMaker Themes
Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Time: 2:00 pm – 3:00 PM EDT (11:00 am – 12:00 pm PDT)
Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3572016773151233537
About the Sponsor and Presenter:
This webinar will be presented by John Mathewson, President of Kyo Logic.
This webinar is offered by the FM Academy, a consortium of leading FileMaker development companies in the United States. All FM Academy members are platinum-level members of the FileMaker Business Alliance, and our purpose is to further educate FileMaker users and developers to encourage best practices and foster further adoption of the software.