Webinar Invitation: The FileMaker Web Viewer: Barcodes, Maps, and More without Ever Leaving FileMaker
Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, February 17th. Register Now!
FileMaker’s Web Viewer has continued to evolve since its addition to the platform in version 8.5. Now in version 13.0v4 many developers still have not begun to take advantage of this handy feature. In this session, Beth Latta from IT Solutions will discuss some of the creative ways the Web Viewer can improve your FileMaker solution and how to leverage the latest functionality. Beth will provide step-by-step instructions for adding Web Viewers and demonstrate various methods to integrate web content into a solution. Whether you’ve never tried Web Viewers before, or have been using them for years, you’ll want to check out this session.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to add a Web Viewer Object to your layout
- Different methods for displaying maps based on your address data
- Ways to generate a printable and scannable barcode using your data and a web viewer (no fonts needed!)
Who should attend?
- Developers interested in learning how to enhance their solutions with web content
- Business owners interested in the capabilities FileMaker has to offer
- Users who want to see how efficient it can be to have your FileMaker data and web content all in one window
The FileMaker Web Viewer: Barcodes, Maps, and More without Ever Leaving FileMaker
Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Time: 2:00 pm – 3:00 PM EDT (11:00 am – 12:00 pm PDT)
Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3251142997679080962
About the Sponsor and Presenter:
This webinar will be presented by Beth Latta, FileMaker Consultant from IT Solutions. Beth has been developing FileMaker solutions for 25 years.
This webinar is offered by the FM Academy, a consortium of leading FileMaker development companies in the United States. All FM Academy members are platinum-level members of the FileMaker Business Alliance, and our purpose is to further educate FileMaker users and developers to encourage best practices and foster further adoption of the software.