March 17 – Extending Your Solutions with Custom Functions
In this webinar Scott Howard, of Scott Howard Consulting, covers the foundational topic of custom functions, a powerful feature FileMaker gives us to extend our solutions. FileMaker adds great new functions with every version, but often we need more complex calculations or reusable functions specific to our solutions. This webinar will cover basic, intermediate and a couple advanced custom functions that you can use in your own solutions. You will also learn:
- Requirements for building your own custom functions
- When to use custom functions or scripts
- Limits of custom functions and “gotchas” to avoid
- Standard functions we include in every solution
- Custom Function resources
Join us Tuesday, March 17th at 2:oo p.m. Eastern to learn practical ways to extend your own solutions.