May 19th – FileMaker Security: Protect Your Data
Thank you to everyone who attended our last webinar session FileMaker Security: Protect Your Data presented by Michael Westendorf of DB Services.
This webinar discussed new security features available in the FileMaker 14 platform.With the recent security breaches at companies like Anthem, Target, and Morgan Stanley, it is important to stop and review security measures that you have at your disposal. To download the free FileMaker Security Checklist, visit the FileMaker Safety Checklist article.
During this webinar you will learn:
- New security features in FileMaker 14
- Configuring your FileMaker file to prevent unwanted access
- Filemaker Server security best practices
- Scripting techniques for enhanced security
- Security industry trends
- FM injection on web forms
Who should attend?
- Business Owners/Department Managers
- FileMaker Developers and Users
- IT Managers
About the Sponsor and Presenter:
Michael Westendorf, FileMaker Developer for DB Services, presents. Michael is a certified FileMaker developer and has been developing systems for over a decade.
This webinar is offered by the FM Academy, a consortium of leading FileMaker development companies in the United States. All FM Academy members are platinum-level members of the FileMaker Business Alliance, and our purpose is to further educate FileMaker users and developers to encourage best practices and foster further adoption of the software.
If you missed the webinar or would like to watch the webinar again it can be found here:
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Atlanta FileMaker Developers
- Birmingham FileMaker Developers
- Connecticut • Massachusetts FileMaker Developers
- Indiana FileMaker Developers
- Philadelphia • New York FileMaker Developers
- Portland FileMaker Developers
- St. Louis • Missouri • FileMaker Developers
- Washington, DC • Baltimore FileMaker Developers