June 28 – 360Works MirrorSync: Offline Synchronization for Your iPad and Laptop
Click here to watch this video on YouTube.
MirrorSync from 360Works is a bidirectional synchronization tool for syncing FileMaker Server with offline databases running in FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Go. MirrorSync requires no plug-ins, runs on either a laptop or an iOS device, and is easy to add to your existing FileMaker solution.
- Enable home / remote office users to work in FileMaker Pro at maximum speed, instead of connecting over the WAN with a cable or DSL connection.
- Enter data on an iPad without 3G or wifi access, and then transfer it to your FileMaker Server
- Attach photos and signatures to records that are transferred to your FileMaker Server
- Carry a read-only copy of your solution with you at all times on your laptop or iPad for instant access
- Switch seamlessly between working on a local copy of your database on a laptop and iOS device, using a two-way sync with the server
About the Presenter:
The speaker is Jesse Barnum, president of 360Works. 360Works is a FileMaker Business Alliance Platinum member in Atlanta, Georgia. Jesse established 360Works in 1996, and is a regular speaker at the FileMaker Developer Conference. He and his brother Sam are the co-authors of MirrorSync, as well as many other products in the 360Works portfolio.