Colin Keefe holds an MFA in Sculpture from Cranbrook Academy of Art. He built his first FileMaker database in the front office of a woodshop in 1994, and subsequently spent time in a Silicon Alley startup before beginning fulltime FileMaker development in 1998, first at Englishcomp and then as an independent developer.
Colin has been with IT Solutions Consulting since 2005, where he is currently a Project Manager in the Application Development department. He holds FileMaker certifications for Versions 7 through 11, is a FileMaker Authorized Trainer, has presented at DevCon, conducted roundtable sessions at PauseOnError, and written for FileMaker Advisor Magazine. He’s also been the coordinator for the Philadelphia FileMaker User Group since 2008.
- Atlanta FileMaker Developers
- Birmingham FileMaker Developers
- Connecticut • Massachusetts FileMaker Developers
- Indiana FileMaker Developers
- Philadelphia • New York FileMaker Developers
- Portland FileMaker Developers
- St. Louis • Missouri • FileMaker Developers
- Washington, DC • Baltimore FileMaker Developers