Tips for Building Dashboards in FileMaker 14
Thank you for joining Kyo Logic, FM Academy, and John Mathewson the webinar titled Tips for Building Dashboards in FileMaker 14.
About this webinar was about:
FileMaker provides many excellent tools for creating powerful dashboards. Dashboards provide a centralized and customized view of important data for the users of a system. Dashboards allow us to quickly scan information and identify important areas needing attention.
During this webinar you learned:
- Approaches for creating dashboards
- Tips for successful implementation in your organization
- Using pivot tables and graphs
- How to establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Who Should Attend?
- FileMaker Developers and Users
- Project Managers
- Business Owners/Department Managers
About the Sponsor and Presenter:
This webinar is offered by the FM Academy, a consortium of leading FileMaker development companies in the United States. All FM Academy members are platinum-level members of the FileMaker Business Alliance, and our purpose is to further educate FileMaker users and developers to encourage best practices and foster further adoption of the software.